Workplace Accidents And Injuries

After a work injury, people are often unsure about how to get help. Many are afraid to report the injury to their employer for fear of being fired. However, it is illegal for an employer to fire a worker for reporting an accident or injury. If you have concerns about this or other issues, please speak with our work accident lawyer today.

At The Bryan Law Firm L.L.C., we represent people in Louisiana workers' compensation and negligent third-party personal injury suits. Whether you were in a traumatic accident or suffered an occupational disease or repetitive stress injury, we have the experience to help you recover compensation. For a free consultation with an Alexandria work injury attorney, please contact us online.

Injured Workers Have Rights

While you may receive workers' compensation benefits for a work accident, you may be entitled to additional damages from a negligent third party. For example, if defective machinery or safety equipment causes your injury, you may be able to collect damages from the negligent manufacturer. We will file an injury or wrongful death suit against the third party in these cases.

Our firm represents workers in many industries, including:

  • Lumber industry workers
  • Health care workers and home health aides
  • Truck and delivery drivers
  • Industrial, manufacturing and warehouse workers
  • Farm workers
  • Aviation workers
  • Seamen and maritime workers

A traumatic work accident such as a fall, car accident or explosion can cause serious injuries that may include brain injuries, back and neck injuries, spinal cord injuries, broken bones, amputations, loss of vision or hearing, burns and electric shock.

Workers may also suffer injuries if their jobs cause them to perform repetitive motions. Common repetitive stress injuries can include carpal tunnel syndrome as well as lifting injuries to the back, arms, legs and joints.

Contact A Marksville Workplace Accident Attorney

To schedule a free consultation, please call 318-240-8282, 318-445-9537 or 866-368-4279.